You already know dating can be both awkward and exhilarating, but there’s a lot more to meeting potential mates than stomachs full of butterflies and adorable first kisses. Did you know, for instance, that saying your date’s name twice in conversation during your first meet-up will create an instant connection?
Or that choosing an exciting (and even slightly dangerous) location for a first date will increase the chances of falling for each other?
Our friends at Compatible Partners know as much about dating as anyone around, and they clued us in to some interesting facts about Gayting (same-sex dating) that might help you snag the winter beau of your dreams.
Or you could even put a ring on it, if you’re into that sort of thing.
Here’s what CP says about gayting on CP:
- 60% have a bachelor’s degree
- Of those who choose to specify, 40% of our users make up to $125K annual salary
- Majority of users are ages 20-34
- 10% of our users live in California while the rest of the majority live in Texas, NY and Florida
- Our subscribers have on average 5 profile images, but people who have found success on the site have over 7 images
- Those who have found success on Compatible Partners found their successful match eight months after signing up