• Greg Scarnici and company are up to their old parodic tricks with this send up of poor Britney Spears‘ VMA performance.
• Yes, the Melrose gang aged well, but we refuse to believe Laura Leighton got botox.
• Mark Simpson on the sexy Mormon calendar: “If these topless apostles appeared on my doorstep I’d believe in a benevolent deity. Crikey, I’d even give up tea.” That’s a lot coming from a Brit. Must be love.
• Iranian officer arrested smuggling bombs in Iraq.
• More on anti-gay music in the Caribbean.
• Gay teen drama: a television event.
• Chickenhawks love Hillary Clinton. And her October 10, 2001 statements:
In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including Al Qaeda members.
[I]f left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons.
Someone call the spin doctor.