• Introducing Holy Hail, the first-name only New York quartet hellbent on taking over your stereo. This here’s their first single, “Born Of a Star”. Check out their website.
• The 20 most rockin’ moments in gay rock history!
America’s top doctor should be a doctor for all Americans, and so I have serious reservations about nominating someone who would inject his own anti-gay ideology into critical decisions about the health and well-being of our nation,” Obama said this morning. “As with other nominees, I will listen to the testimony of Dr. James Holsinger, but this Administration must know that the United States Surgeon General’s office is no place for bigotry or ideology that would trump sound science and good judgment.
Word. Fellow Democrat and presidential candidate Christopher Dodd also voiced his concern, “I fear that Dr. Holsinger’s previous comments and actions will prevent him from representing each and every individual.” Now, how long until Hillary Clinton says something?
• OMG! It’s Los Angeles Pride!!!
• Wait, did anyone even think Russell Simmons could be gay? Except for Caushun, of course…
• Pride Flag stolen in Niagara Falls.
• Obviously Paris Hilton‘s prison sentence is far more important than Peter Pace‘s replacement…