• Because schadenfreude’s much, much funnier when its Japanese.
• Costa Rican lawmakers put forth same-sex nuptial bill.
• Ralph Lauren brings window shopping into the 21st century.
• Rod McCullom hearts Perez: “I think Perez gets a lot of grief, but I think there’s a market for Perez – obviously there is. Just look at his readership. Some people are going to say just because people are reading him doesn’t mean he’s right, and that could be a good argument, but I would say if so many people are reading him, he’s addressing a need.”
• Gay guppies on the rise.
• Global warming’s so last season. Global cooling‘s all the rage!
• Out‘s all about Patrick Wolf.