ON OUR GAYDAR — News, notes, clicks, and quips from around the web.
• Stephen Andrew Moller, found guilty of involuntary manslaughter in the death of 20-year-old openly gay South Carolina native Sean Kennedy, was released one week early from his five-year suspended sentence after being denied parole in February. Kennedy’s mother Elke is furious.
• Lady Gaga hits up London gay club Heaven … in pointy breastwear.
• Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi’s photo scandal grows, with shots of two women sitting on his lap — kissing each other! — being shopped around.
• Russian gay activists have canceled a planned protest (for which they were already denied a permit) of President Obama’s visit amidst safety fears.
• Hope for fighting the spread of AIDS in Haiti.
• If you haven’t been paying attention to the grinding videos from Pretty Ricky’s Spectacular, you’re missing the web’s greatest homoerotic soap opera.
• Audra Shay, vice chairman of the Young Republicans and a 38-year-old Army vet, laughs at racist jokes on Facebook. LOL or FAIL?
That this guy is getting out at all just makes my blood boil, I am so sick and tired of these hate filled, rage induced killers get a slap on the hand for taking the life of a gay man or woman, and, the family gets no justice and Sean Kennedy’s family is left in pain and without one shred of justice, outrageous. Had this creep killed a woman, he would have got the chair as her life would have been considered more valuable. Disgusting and a reason why there needs to be a national law on the books to keep these prosecutors on the up and up and make sure justice is blind. I hope his family sues this KILLER for everything he will ever make at Walmart and too bad his Mom can’t sue the state as well.
As for the GOP chick, she laughed at what many here would have, so, nothing newsworthy about that.
I WISH THAT PUNK WOULD HAVE COME AFTER THIS FAG WITH A SUCKER PUNCH. I GAURANTEE YOU THE RESULTS WOULD OF BEEN DIFFERENT
Comments are closed.