- Matthew McConaughey leads GQ‘s annual Men of the Year, along with fellow Y chromosome-bearers, rapper Kendrick Lamar and song-and-dance man Justin Timberlake.
– Twitter shade aside, The Sound of Music proved a big hit for NBC, which means everything on the Peacock network will now be live, feature musical numbers and star Carrie Underwood. Good luck with that.
- Some girls have all the luck, especially if they get to hitch up their legs in the stirrups of this hottie gynecologist.
– Noted heterosexual James Franco got into some superhero sodomy with his “50 Shades of Batman and Robin.”
-Are you ready for Dallas hunk Josh Henderson‘s jelly? Get in line, trash.
– Benedict Cumberbatch probaby recruited a few more Cumberbitches to the flock with his dramatic reading of R. Kelly‘s “Genius” on Jimmy Kimmel Live: