– Well, from what we hear, they’ve got that award on LOCK. You can finally see what all the sexy fuss is about since Kill Your Darlings opens nationwide today.
– Dudes in spanx, courtesy of cycle
426 20 of America’s Next Top Model.
– Justin Bieber, having just finished his class in Advanced Upstaging, arrived to Usher‘s 35th birthday party shirtless and on the shoulders of his bodyguard.
– Lady Gaga got back to her roots on the cover for her single with R. Kelly, “Do What U Want”.
– Ryan Reynolds stripped off his shirt on a flight after some brilliant passenger puked all over him. Quick! someone give me the flu and point me towards Joe Manganiello.
– Glee may or may not be ending. Either way, meh.
– Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard finally tied the knot after putting it off for the sake of equality and their dream of a fancy courtroom ceremony.
– Forget Pope John Paul II, someone needs to make this dude a saint IMMEDIATELY.
– Child star Blake McIver Ewing of Little Rascals and Full House fame grew up to be hot and on a Bravo show about people watching TV. And people are freaking out: