• Things are about to get very sticky for whore-loving Senator David Vitter:
The “D.C. Madam” served a subpoena Tuesday on Sen. David Vitter, R-La., requiring him to testify about his use of the Washington, D.C., escort service federal prosecutors say was a prostitution ring.
The subpoena calls on the freshman senator to testify at a federal court hearing Nov. 28 looking into the business operations of the $2 million escort service Deborah Jeane Palfrey operated in the nation’s capital for 13 years.
And the Senate Ethics Committee remains silent.
• What do you do when you suspect your man’s sticking other lovers? Smell his dick, of course.
• The Democrats seem poised to stop President Bush’s recess appointment of anti-gay surgeon general nominee James Holsinger. Rather than calling a recess for the holidays, Senate Majority leader Harry Reid hopes legislatures will use “pro forma”. 365Gay passes on Roll Call‘s extortionately expensive word:
Roll Call reports that Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) is considering technically canceling the recess. According to the report Reid is mulling a “pro forma” session. In essence it would mean several members of the Senate would show up on the floor every three days keeping the Senate session alive. With no recess Bush would not be able to make a recess appointment.
You’re one smart son of a gun, Harry Reid.
• When sexual harassment rules go wrong: a Bingo-conducting drag queen loses long-held contract under stricter policy.
• Jake Silbermann and Van Hansis – aka As The World Turns‘ gay teens – answer reader questions.
• Is Sean Connery playing bullshit? He claims to have lost his virginity at age 8. Perhaps he’s just talking oral.
• Have some Good Times over at Twerking.