– Glad to see True Blood‘s Lafayette is back to werq.
– The Tonys have A LOT to live up to if they wanna out-gay the Oscars, but they’ve got a bedazzled secret weapon in returning host, Neil Patrick Harris.
– Zac Efron‘s ready for you now.
– Meanwhile, Kate Upton‘s officially a supermodel because Anna Wintour says so.
– Looks like all that twerk‘s been paying off for Miley Cyrus, who was named #1 on Maxim‘s list of the 100 sexiest women. It’s a prestigious list that also includes Manti Te’o‘s girlfriend, who’s not only fake but dead.
– Despite her superlative sexiness, Liam Hemsworth‘s brothers Chris and Luke tried to get Liam to kick his Miley habit with an intervention.
– Choreographer and frosted-tips pioneer Wade Robson claims a nervous breakdown triggered memories of being sexually molested by Michael Jackson for seven years.
– Start lining up because Ian Somerhalder‘s back on the market.
– Margaret Cho said John Travolta is literally so gay he’s a literary gay. The comedian said Travolta would be much happier if he just came out, but then what would the National Enquirer do with all its free time?
– America’s not fooled by you, Kristen Stewart. Not one bit.
– We’ll always get behind an Abercrombie & Fitch protest, especially for assuming they dress “the cool kids.” We know cool kids. And they haven’t been to an Abercrombie since middle school.
– Celebs reading mean tweets about themselves — America’s other favorite pastime. Behind only — writing mean tweets to celebrities:
huh. I thought Ian Somerhalder came out awhile back – must have him confused with someone else.
Margaret Cho is creepy and sad….do we really need her?….Did we ever???
She just hates all men…period..
Don’t want to see the ugly in A and F….
If you’re going to be a “body fascist” then just shop somewhere else…
Charlie in Charge
@balehead: You seem to be unfamiliar with Margaret Cho’s body of work and her numerous statements in support of gay men.
Also, it’s long been known that wearing A&F is a kind way of letting everyone else know you’re an asshole.
@Charlie in Charge:
balehead is pretty much unfamiliar with everything.
@Charlie in Charge: And you must be unfamiliar with Margaret Cho’s comedy, which is hacky, under-written, and hasn’t evolved in the last 20 years.
No amount of gay glad-handing will make me support sub-par material.
Comments are closed.