Hello there. We hope you embark on a fun weekend during this time of the Spring Break. Here’s a run-down of some of our favorite posts this week, to tide you over:
• Straight Guys Stroke Longer Than Gays.
• Massachusetts to allow discrimination based on religion. Doesn’t everyone know that whenever a new law is voted into effect, religious organizations are exempt if they don’t like the outcome? As if.
• No more knock-off bags for you, Miss Thing.
• 60 Minutes discusses the possibility of a “queen gene.” For research, they spent a day in the Queerty offices and determined yes, there is one.
• Power Rangers Gone Wild on Sean Cody!
• Netherlands shows gay film to refugees. And they better like it, or it’s back to the desert.
AND OF COURSE…
• Queerty wins the Bloggie! Thank you, thank you.