– The irony may be lost on the Family Research Council, but since we’ve been on our knees for America for god knows how long, it’s been found.
– America’s least calm celebrity, Alec Baldwin, displayed that iconic Irish charm when he went OFF on a British reporter, calling him a “toxic little queen” and threatening to put his Emmy-winning foot up his “fucking ass” if he was sure the reporter wouldn’t “dig it too much.”
– In gays being awful on gaycation news:
– And this D.C. gay created the most OTT/worst Provincetown guide ever.
– This mash-up of TLC‘s “Creep” by Belanger is perfect for summer stylin’ and/or profilin’:
[soundcloud url=”http://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/98694820″ params=”” width=” 100%” height=”166″ iframe=”true” /]
– So this is what happened between Drag Race‘s Coco Montrese and Alyssa Edwards. You don’t fucks with a drag queen’s crown, hunty.
– Paul Giamatti is schlubbing his way onto the next season of Downton Abbey as Shirley MacLaine‘s playboy son.
– First Lady Michelle Obama has joined Instagram and is posting much better pics than you. Oh, another selfie? The FLOTUS is visiting an African village.
– The New Yorker finally answered that age-old question on how to get to Sesame Street: it’s down the Yellow Brick Road, leading directly to Bert and Ernie’s tastefully-decorated pied-à-terre.
– Elizabeth Taylor‘s wedding dress — the first of many — sold for over $185,000.
– For anyone who has ever experienced online rejection — and that’s everyone, we’re not fooled — grab a box of Franzia and get ready to get over it with the help of the adorable Robbie Joe Banfitch: