– Bradley Cooper‘s got a brand new hairdo, with his famous locks all in curlers.
– Veteran civil partnership captain Sir Ian McKellen will officiate Sir Patrick Stewart‘s wedding.
– Gossip singer Beth Ditto was busted for disorderly conduct after getting wasted and storming the streets yelling “Obama.”
– Rapper Lil Wayne almost sorta died over the weekend but not really. Turns out he had simply sipped on too much sizzurp.
- Allegedly “troubled” pop tart — and aspiring facial hair provocateur — Justin Bieber went on an Instagram rant, which he capped off with this well-timed jab at a falling star: “And to those comparing me to Lindsay Lohan look at her 2012 tax statements ;)”
– Lindsay must have been blinded from all that shade since she couldn’t make it to her court appointment on time, despite borrowing a friend’s private jet.
– Apparently sex no longer sells in Hollywood.
– And neither does Taylor Swift.
– This is perhaps the greatest thing that never happened.
– And this is the weirdest thing Yoko Ono‘s done since…well, probably since she woke up today. Make-Up Tips for Men:
Photos: BuzzFeed, Instagram