• Recently arrested hustler Cody Castagna’s mug shot makes us wonder why Republican Richard Curtis would hire him in the first place.
• Zoe Leonard’s 1992 “I Want A President” still resonates.
• Did Canada’s New Democratic Party drop a lawyer for being trans?
• HX editor Brandon Voss talks gay with Friday Night Lights‘ Kyle Chandler for The Advocate. The gays apparently urged Chandler to try the theatrical arts. Figures…
• Dissecting Celine Dion’s fans.
• Gay bash in New Zealand?
• Out sergeant Darren Manzella talks to Servicemembers Legal Defense Network.
• CNN loves Pam Spaulding.
• Michael Jackson’s face leaves too much room for bad musical puns.
Possibly the most glaring waste of taxpayer money since the fool district attorney of Boulder CO had obvious nut-job John Mark Karr extradited from China, after he claimed killing JonBenet Ramsey, with no independent evidence to substantiate it…
the Spokane County DA can make a case against Castagna and the three others without any cooperation from Curtis or compel Curtis -who seems to have gone as undercover as it gets- to cooperate. Unless they’ve got a lot more they’re not telling about, without Curtis, this ‘he said-he said’ can go nowhere. And Curtis would almost certainly rather die than be on a stand, with defense attorneys walking him step-by-step through the sex acts and describing his cross-gender garb.
This’ll go away quietly but not before a lot more money is wasted.
Celine Dion`s article is very interesting
Cody Castagna looks hot in his mug shot — I don’t know what y’all are going on and on about!
Comments are closed.