• Everything you’ve ever wanted to know about your prostrate, cowboy.
• Graham Norton doesn’t see children in his future. Said the queer chatter box, “I don’t think I could do children. They’re hard work, and what if you fuck them up?” Oh, please! Nannies take care of the children – let them worry about fucking them up. Norton also says he wants to find his “other half”.
• Georgian politicians are mulling a hate crimes revival. But will they include the gays?
• It’ll be a happy new year in New Hampshire and Oregon. The states’ respective civil unions and domestic partnership laws go into effect January 1st.
• Reform Judaism not as gay friendly as one may think: “[They] use religious directives as a means of excluding overtly homosexual rabbis, according to new research…”
• Lou Pearlman Redux? Former boy bander Raz B accused B2K manager Chris Stokes of stroking him. Raz also speculates that Stokes may have stuck it to other members, including Omarion.
• Mike Huckabee “respects” 16-year old Jamie Lynn Spears‘ decision to keep her child.
• Boston Globe comes out against HIV travel ban.
@ Graham Norton,
Hah, you pansy!
Of course you’re going to fuck up your kids! Everyone fucks up their kids! The key is not fucking them up TOO much! Like those Spears people. If your kids don’t turn out like theirs, you’re probably doing an o.k. job.
You do mean “prostate,” don’t you?
Comments are closed.