– Hey girl.
– 98 Degrees is back, y’all!
– Gay trekkies rejoice: you can now support marriage equality in Klingon.
-Meanwhile, other nerds, shield your eyes from this bummer of a spoiler from the upcoming Man of Steel.
– Chris Brown is charging fans $100 to hang out with him for his birthday. That seems a lot to get physically and/or sexually assaulted and/or arrested. Unless all those things happen, then you’ve got yourself quite the deal.
– Nicki v. Mimi, Round 382.
– Lindsay Lohan has finally checked into rehab meaning the streets are safe to walk for pedestrians and paparazzi once again.
– Now a Reese Witherspoon arrest round-up: A. this.
– B. Reese pleaded no contest to her charges and was fined $213, while her husband got off not-so scot-free.
– And C. The actual video of Reese getting arrested is AMAZING. We haven’t enjoyed her on-screen this much since Election: