Queerty is better as a member
• Beware the breast cancer: men whose foremothers had breast cancer may be at greater risk.
• Rhode Island’s lesbian divorce heads to the state’s Supreme Court.
• Tim Gunn is OK!
• Nearly one-third of New York’s homeless are homos.
• New Jersey overturns death penalty.
• Obama and Huckabee total tops in Iowa.
I think you meant to write that the Rhode Island case moves to Superior Court, but it was an honest mistake and we love you anyway!
I loved this video
On the homelessness in New York link, that article actually says that a third of homeless *youth* in New York are LGBT. A big difference.
Is “janky” bad?
My name has the answer. My channel has the visuals.
Who wants an IMAX Experience? Follow me.
Need an account? Register It's free and easy.
Four Mean State Lawyers Standing in the Way of Marriage
Matthew Mitcham Was Surprised When Tom Daley Came Out
PHOTOS: Interracial Gay Couples Remind Us That Love Is Blind
QUESTION: Is It Finally The Right Time For HIV Negative Guys To Start PrEP?