• Friendly warning to America’s Next Top Model‘s Nigel Barker – the kids from New Now Next have been stalking you. We don’t think you’re in any danger, but you may want to be careful when/how/where you do your stretches. Also, if some faggots ask you to spot them, throw the poor boys a bone. Especially if you’re wearing short shorts. [New Now Next]
• Lance Bass is writing a memoir not-so-cleverly entitled Out of Sync. [Entertainment Tonight]
• Gawker wants you to rename it. [Gawker]
• Meanwhile, Bass’ ex’s (Reichen) ex and former Amazing Race contestant, Chip Arndt, hopes to raise 100,000 to fight AIDS. Cool, right? What’s not so cool is that his correspondent MySpace page plays “Here Comes The Sun”. What about Michael Jackson‘s Ryan White memorial tune, “Gone To Soon”? Too depressing? Okay, what about “You’ve Really Got Me” by The Kinks? Oh, wait… [MySpace]
• Largo’s would-be city womanager Steve Stanton‘s still deciding whether to appeal his firing after announcing impending sex change. [St. Petersburg Times]
• No more gay only bars in England. Contrary to what you may think, this is a good thing… [Pink News UK]
• Universal Press Syndicate vows to continue publishing Ann Coulter‘s column. [TPM]
• No Idol for The View. [TMZ]
• Holy fucking shit!! Stonewall reopens in 5 days! OMG! We’re totally hyperventilating! Hurry, someone remind us how much we don’t care!! [NY Observer]
• Don’t forget Good Times tonight at eastern bloc with guest DJ’s Baby C and Sparber. Details and some pics from a previous installment, after the jump…
Co-owner Darren will give you anything you want…for a price.
Jimmy Im and Scott Nylund are totally fucked up.
Hey look! It’s Cat from Fanny Pack and her faggot.
That’s one sweaty slut…