• M.I.A. and New Now Next’s John Polly gab on the gays, being famous and her new track, “Boyz”.
• If NYC Mayor Mike Bloomberg isn’t running for president, what’s with Mike2008.com?
• How did former Men’s Fitness editor Neal Boulton boot Genre‘s Chris Ciompi? He called David Unger and asked for the job.
• Egyptian born Mohamed Sarhan not gay enough for Australian asylum.
• Geezers getting sex education.
• Ohio’s domestic violence law does not violate ban on gay marriage:
In a 6-1 decision, justices rejected an argument that the domestic violence law was unenforceable in cases involving unmarried couples because it refers to them as living together “as a spouse.”
The man who raised the issue, Michael Carswell, can now be tried for charged his live-in girlfriend.
• Officials in Papau, Indonesia mulling electronic tagging to track HIV positive people. That’s officially whack.
• Today is Butt Pirate Day!