– Though she may be the anti-Christ, baby North West is so adorable, guys.
– Wonder twins Cher and Bob Mackie are combining their powers for Cher’s 85th farewell tour, thus depleting the world’s supply of sequins for decades to come.
– Gina Gershon somehow beat out Maya Rudolph for the role of walking leather handbag Donatella Versace in her Lifetime Original Movie™. Maya really should’ve Showgirls’d Gina when she had the chance.
– Pint-sized hottie Peter Dinklage hula-hooping in a Canadian gay bar defies description, logic and emotion. It’s like looking into the sun and seeing God getting high with Liberace.
– British beatsmith Calvin Harris made $46 million last year for essentially the same song he’s been producing for the past 5 years.
– Displaying a remarkably precocious sense of haggery, America’s sweetheart Honey Boo Boo went to her first drag show.
– This video of a little boy giving the world life and voguing his pre-pubescent heart out will have you screaming “WWWWWWWEEEEEEERRRRRRQQQ” all weekend: