Naysha Lopez is a fierce queen who is both beautiful and talented. As part of the cast of RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 8, we’ve gotten to learn a lot about Naysha’s pageant life, but we want to know more.
We recently had the pleasure of speaking with Naysha in a revealing interview (that has spoilers about season 8), and now she’s sent us these 10 little-known facts about herself to share with the world. Enjoy!
10. Horses are Naysha’s favorite animal
9. She is a licensed cosmetologist
8. Naysha taught herself how to do her own makeup
7. She used to work for MAC cosmetics
6. Naysha has one nephew and one niece, with a second niece on the way
5. Naysha and her sister are best friends. She was even the Man of Honor at her sister’s wedding
4. She was in a Spanish Children’s variety show called Brechita on Telemundo when she moved to Chicago
3. Naysha was a part of a Latin Dance company and is a trained Latin jazz, salsa and mambo dancer
2. She once danced for Jennifer Hudson
1. Naysha’s grandmother lived to be 99 years old and Naysha/Fabian was her favorite grandson (of all 25!)
Watch Naysha on the eighth season of RuPaul’s Drag Race. New episodes premiere every Monday at 9/8c on Logo.