• This is why we love New York. The Broadway strike comes to an end and the cast of A Chorus Line dances through the streets. And that lead liner looks pretty cute. Maybe we should become theater queens…
• NYU’s Stern Business School just got its first gay group. How did they not buy into gay rights sooner?
• Lesbian love quarrel flames: “A lovers’ quarrel between two women got out of hand, police said, and one found herself nearly set on fire.” Ow!
• John Travolta at notoriously gay spa?
• Anti-Gay marriage radio ad plagues New Jersey.
• Muhammad teddy teacher guilty, received 15 days in jail.
• Things are getting tense for As The World Turns‘ gay lovers.
• Mollygood takes on Cyndi Lauper’s immobile beauty.
• Viktor & Rolf teaming up with Samsonite.
• Queer As Folk‘s Brian Kinney tops AfterElton’s queer character popularity contest.
• Is political coverage always political?
And with Gale Harold playing a neo-Nazi on Gray’s Anatomy…
Many Vermonters have seen Travolta at several of the “spas” in Montreal… no surprise here!
that doesn’t sound like a lovers’ quarrel. if a man almost set a woman on fire, that would be considered domestic violence immediately. even if it was the first instance of domestic violence, there may still be patterns of abuse.
queer and trans survivors of partner abuse can access support here or here.
Awww!!! Dana’s one of my friends, and he’s the sweetest guy! Good for him! OutStern is gonna be a good thing for Stern, even if most of the Sternies I know are gay boys.
add the anti-marriage add to the already long list of things that plague NJ.
Comments are closed.