• The transtastic Pete Burns will tell all in his upcoming autobiography, including sex with rock stars. [WOW Report]
• David Hasselhoff cried at the American Idol finale, perhaps after seeing Clay Aiken sing Elton John. [Towleroad]
• Local newspapers are still working on the subtleties of gay labels. Here is one hilarious example. [The Malcontent]
• We always sort of wanted to grab onto this ourselves. Oh David Silver, where did you go? [A Socialite’s Life]
• Project Runway‘s Andrae Gonzalo picks apart someone’s outfit, not that he has any right after all those disastrous short shorts he was sporting. [Gawker]
Yippee! Its Fleet Week!
David H? Oh Lord. Is it not enough that we have to hear about his d-i-v-o-r-c-e, that became final today when there are much more interesting people like Dolly Parton to read about
Comments are closed.