• The Israeli Defense Force dropped singer Ivri Lider from a morale boosting show after discovering he only served a month of his required military service. In an exclusive interview with Out, Lider tells his side of the story:
I had a really hard time. I was very confused. I went to the army psychologist, and after I went two or three times, they decided I was not suitable for the army. They signed me out and sent me home.
According to [a new] report, Allen said he went to the bathroom to avoid a lightning storm that was about to start.
The undercover officer went into a stall next to Allen’s. Allen knocked on the officer’s stall door to ask if he was all right.
Are you fucking kidding us?
• Why is DC so unattractive?
• Chinese government rules the afterlife: prohibits reincarnation without official approval.
• Joe.My.God needs to check his email.
• Sarah Schulman on her new novel, The Child.
• UK Soccer gets gay liaison.