• New York Blade takes a closer look at Cruising.
• Larry Craig’s family has dubious past, including statutory rape charges.
• Footballer Graeme Le Saux isn’t gay, but he knows the pain of anti-gay jibes.
• Giorgio Armani on “power dressing”:
I think power dressing today is about self-expression rather than uniformity or conformity. It is about having the confidence to express your own identity. So there has been a 180-degree turnaround from the 1980s. I think that is a very positive change.
This from the man who hasn’t changed his black t-shirt in 5000 years?
• Singaporean pastor not about the gays.
• Angelina Jolie and Zahara may be different races, but they’ve got the same fashion taste!
• Shia LeBeouf is not James Dean.
• Andy Towle interviews television’s gay judge, David Young.