– It’s the end of the world, Michael Stipe reportedly feels fine.
– Happy 75th birthday Jane Fonda!
– Word to the wise: don’t smoke around Madonna or she will unhinge her jaw and swallow you whole.
– Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson and Mark “Don’t Call Me Marky Mark” Wahlberg star as two bumbling bodybuilders who commit a daring heist in Pain & Gain, or as we’re referring to it, Magic Mike on Steroids:
– 2012 breakout star Rebel Wilson will host the MTV Movie Awards on April 14.
– Breaking Bad‘s getting its own action figures, hopefully complete with a mini-meth lab.
– Speaking of LiLo, her comeback year was sort of a giant failure. There’s always 2013!…god willing.
– Barack Obama may have been Time‘s “Person of the Year,” but Girls auteur Lena Dunham clinched the title that really matters, “Coolest Person of the Year.” Though when Time became the arbiter of cool we’ll never know.