– According to Arrow‘s Stephen Amell, Arrow‘s Stephen Amell is in talks to play the lead in 50 Shades of Grey. Color us crazy, but we can totally get on board with that.
– William Daniels will reprise his role as Mr. Feeny on our future favorite tween comedy, Girl Meets World.
– Josh Duhamel is a really into being a new father, as evidenced by matching maternal gear with mom-to-be Fergie.
– Since he’s regressed to a third grader with no hand-eye coordination, maybe it’s time David Beckham finally retire.
– Legendary feminist Gloria Steinem is no fan of The Real Housewives series, though she finds Lena Dunham‘s Girls “realistic” — even if the sex is “silly and boring.”
– Before she starts 90 days in rehab, Lindsay Lohan will make the wise decision to party it up in Brazil. It’s nice to see that she’s taking it seriously this time.
– American Idol is continuing its rather rapid decline into irrelevance with some seriously low ratings.
– Angelina Jolie reportedly ignores her children unless they speak in French in an effort to teach them
to hate her the language.
– Carson Kressley is planning a ten year reunion with his Queer Eye for the Straight Guy alums and hopes to give Ben Affleck a makeover since he’s not a fan of his beard. C’mon, Carson, show some respect — her name’s Jennifer Garner.
– Here’s Justin Timberlake proving he can hang with the big boys by taking 5 shots of tequila in under 10 minutes, or as we like to call it, a Tuesday: