• John Aravosis chats with CNN’s resident tool Rick Sanchez about Larry Craig. Moral of the story: Craig’s coincidence defies reality. Meanwhile Aravosis wrote this piece about ENDA. A reader suggested we add him to our list of 20 Most Frightful Anti-Gay Activists…
• GLAAD gets into the news business.
Up to 25 gay men will next month have to â€˜take their chancesâ€™ in Iraq where religious militia regularly seek out gays and execute them. Two â€˜safe housesâ€™ for gays will be forced to close at the end month â€“ due to lack of cash, it was learned last night.
• Penn Badgley wants Gossip Girl to go gay.
• Super parrot!!!
• Ellen Degeneres dog adoption case gets wackier.
• Trans woman sues IRS after they refuse surgical deduction.
• Stereohyped’s editor Lauren Williams up on NPR.