• John Aravosis chats with CNN’s resident tool Rick Sanchez about Larry Craig. Moral of the story: Craig’s coincidence defies reality. Meanwhile Aravosis wrote this piece about ENDA. A reader suggested we add him to our list of 20 Most Frightful Anti-Gay Activists…
• GLAAD gets into the news business.
Up to 25 gay men will next month have to ‘take their chances’ in Iraq where religious militia regularly seek out gays and execute them. Two ‘safe houses’ for gays will be forced to close at the end month – due to lack of cash, it was learned last night.
• Penn Badgley wants Gossip Girl to go gay.
• Super parrot!!!
• Trans woman sues IRS after they refuse surgical deduction.
• Stereohyped’s editor Lauren Williams up on NPR.