– For the next three months, Andrew Christian underwear will be shipped with condoms and lube as part of the “New Sexual Revolution” to promote safer sex.
– Dame Maggie Smith doesn’t know how elegantly badass the Dowager Countess is, as she has never seen an episode of Downton Abbey.
- It’s time for Hollywood to make a same-sex romantic comedy. Because the gays deserve predictable plots and hackneyed story devices as much as the next breeder.
– Ellen Degeneres has signed on to reprise her role as Dory in the Finding Nemo sequel, which will sink or swim come 2016.
– 8-year-old power pre-tween Pax Jolie-Pitt went shopping with his mom Angelina Jolie-Pitt wearing some sassy gold nail polish.
– Chronic over-sharer Mariah Carey took a bath with her dog and other uncomofrtable moments from her Valentine’s Day Twitter diary.
– Chronic-smoker Rihanna got some “green roses“, i.e. weed, for Valentine’s Day.
– But she probably didn’t get it from Chris Brown since their on-again-off-again relationship seems to be off again at the moment. Or maybe it was just some bad shit.
– In case you forgot, Daria is still the best show of all time.
– Naomi Watts and Robin Wright star as two MILFs who end up bedding each other’s ridiculously hot sons in what Vulture calls the “best and worst movie” at Sundance, Two Mothers: