• After pussy footing around impotent ENDA, HRC’s asking members to get involved. Says President Joe Solmonese:
Late last week, House leaders announced their decision to change the language of the Employment Non-Discrimination Act (ENDA) so that it only includes sexual orientation and not gender identity. These House leaders have said that they do not have enough votes to move forward with the original fully-inclusive bill.
We are profoundly disappointed by this move, and I want to explain our position and ask you to write your congress member today.
Sign their pre-written letter here.
• Taiwanese politicians pressed on gay rights.
• Questions surround lesbian soldiers death.
• Men like sleeping with partners.
• Putin’s power mongering no good for gay rights.
&bull Should we shed a tear for Hedi Slimane?