ON OUR GAYDAR — News, notes, clicks, and quips from around the web.
• Gerald Dean Metcalf (pictured), 62 and married, faces murder charges 38 years after allegedly stabbing to death Gerald Jackson, who picked up Metcalf while cruising in San Diego in 1971. Metcalf’s attorney isn’t denying his client is the murderer, but is raising questions about Metcalf’s mental health at the time.
• If you’re a sissy guy, you don’t deserve to own a pair of Dockers.
• That Men’s Health is recycling cover lines isn’t news — they’ve been doing it for years.
• Jersey Shore‘s The Situation (real name: Mike Sorrentino), doesn’t mind it you homos fawn all over his abs. He loves it.
• One helluva courageous grandmother.
• Among the ways New York City’s filthy theater is celebrating Christmas? The Gayest Christmas Pageant Ever!.
• Hot Guys and Baby Animals, the calendar. Because not all porn has to be X-rated.
• California’s new gay Assembly Speaker John Perez is single and ready to mingle
• Peru says yes to gay soldiers and police officers.
• Austria’s lawmakers approve civil unions.
The courageous Grandmother story is great.
88 years old and walking out of Church because her Pastor called “homosexuality the worst sin.”
There is hope.
The grandmother story is amazing. This shows just how much the “older is ignorant” stereotype is unfairly blanketing some really amazing individuals.
I bet most of us don’t actually know what our Grandparents think – because we’ve never asked them. We should.
I love elder folks, they always know how to see the bigger picture, especially women….Nice story on grandma.
The jersey shore dude is hot.
Comments are closed.