– Elton John and David Furnish sat for their first official tabloid family portrait with new baby Elijah and that other kid who’s been relegated to second favorite.
– Katy Perry now has a wax figure at Madame Tussaud’s, though it’s only half as likely to melt under hot lights.
– Ben Affleck, Emma Stone, Bradley Cooper and
Jeff Bridges a severed bear head cozy up for Vanity Fair‘s annual “Hollywood Issue.”
– Meanwhile, Adam Levine — and his shirt (boo) — cover Men’s Health.
– Cory and Topanga are making their way back to television in the Boy Meets World Disney Channel spin-off, Girl Meets World. And this is their totally legit-looking daughter.
– Jane Kaczmarek will guest star on Breaking Bad, paving the way for a very dark Malcolm in the Middle reunion.
– Rebel Wilson is launching a “Not for Skinny Bitches” line of T-shirts “for horizontal running or just bludging on the couch.”
– Ever since Selena Gomez cut him loose, Justin Bieber ‘s been going H.A.M. Case in point, getting a little handsy with this (probably underage) Belieber.
– Paul Giamatti is in talks to play The Rhino in The Amazing Spider-Man sequel, joining real life lovers Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone and fellow villain Jamie Foxx as Electro.
– Anderson Cooper continues playing up the gay innuendo on his daytime talk show with this face-stretching blow job:
GO HIRE SOME MORE CZECHOSLOVAKIAN ESCORT YOU BIGOT.
Re Elton pic etc.
Seems to be a “thing” recently where Queerty – otherwise as entertaining as ever – has started posting “news” stories days after they’ve been reported elsewhere.
Is there a reason for this?
@fagburn: Lousy journalism standards.
No other reason.
Where is the mother of the children? She is notable by her absence. Perhaps it might be the woman on the left. What’s her name? Eltina John?
Seriously, I think Elton is exploiting women for his goal of having children. It’s almost as if he is treating women like a baby factory.
Comments are closed.