– Elton John and David Furnish sat for their first official tabloid family portrait with new baby Elijah and that other kid who’s been relegated to second favorite.
– Katy Perry now has a wax figure at Madame Tussaud’s, though it’s only half as likely to melt under hot lights.
– Ben Affleck, Emma Stone, Bradley Cooper and
Jeff Bridges a severed bear head cozy up for Vanity Fair‘s annual “Hollywood Issue.”
– Meanwhile, Adam Levine — and his shirt (boo) — cover Men’s Health.
– Cory and Topanga are making their way back to television in the Boy Meets World Disney Channel spin-off, Girl Meets World. And this is their totally legit-looking daughter.
– Jane Kaczmarek will guest star on Breaking Bad, paving the way for a very dark Malcolm in the Middle reunion.
– Rebel Wilson is launching a “Not for Skinny Bitches” line of T-shirts “for horizontal running or just bludging on the couch.“
– Paul Giamatti is in talks to play The Rhino in The Amazing Spider-Man sequel, joining real life lovers Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone and fellow villain Jamie Foxx as Electro.
– Anderson Cooper continues playing up the gay innuendo on his daytime talk show with this face-stretching blow job: