• We don’t think Chace Crawford and JC Chasez are fucking, but we bet at least one of them comes out next year.
• Mike Huckabee’s a manipulative bitch:
Mike Huckabee is holding a press conference right now in which he was supposed to unveil a new negative ad against arch rival Mitt Romney.
But Mr. Huckabee came to the press conference and announced he’d had a change of heart and would not be broadcasting the ad after all.
He then broadcast it for a room crammed with reporters, photographers and television cameras.
Way to take the high ground, Huck.
• Today’s Choire Sicha’s last day at Gawker. Good luck on everything, Mr. S! The Metro Section will miss your peepers.
• God bless Giorgio Armani: he’s 543 years old and still wears a speedo.
• New York City’s dangerous.
• Kobe Bryant feels “violated” by short shorts.
• San Francisco’s gay chorus sings for Russian comrades.
• NY Times does not “recognize” America. And, quite frankly, neither do we.