•Proving that artists come from all walks of life Streetsy has launched. The site is a photo-blog dedicated to street art.

lady bunny

•Lady Bunny’s Wigstock celebrated its 20th year on Saturday and included perfromances by Kevin Aviance, Jimmy James, and Lady Miss Kier. Marcus Woolen captured many images that we could not, since our view was blocked by too many Ricky’s wigs.

•Many gay men will bid on the piece de resistance of all online charity auctions, Bjork’s swan dress, next week. The winner will have the best Halloween costume this year, hand’s down.

•Gridskipper declares Gay Travel as the hot niche and alerts us to the fact that 90% of gay Americans traveled this year. The other 10% adopted kids.

•Although Tyra fired Janice Dickinson, we are still obsessed with America’s Next Top Model. The new cycle does not start until September 21st, but you can get your fix now and check out the new girls.

Don't forget to share:

Help make sure LGBTQ+ stories are being told...

We can't rely on mainstream media to tell our stories. That's why we don't lock Queerty articles behind a paywall. Will you support our mission with a contribution today?

Cancel anytime · Proudly LGBTQ+ owned and operated