– Halle Berry is pregnant with her second child to her second ridiculously gorgeous baby daddy, Olivier Martinez.
– Fellow Bond girl Queen Elizabeth II received an honorary BAFTA for her support of British film and television.
– Liz will become a great-grandmother some time in mid-July according to her granddaughter-in-law, Kate Middleton.
– Remember that time Topanga went out with that gay guy from NSYNC? Danielle Fishel does, as she describes how she asked Lance Bass to the prom:
– Backstreet Boy A.J. McLean compared getting hair plugs to getting a boob job. In related news, his breasts look uh-MAW-zing.
– Twerking: a history.
– Looks like Marnie’s going to have to find someone else to trick into loving her. The incredibly cute Christopher Abbott — who plays Allison William‘s boyfriend on Girls — is leaving the hit HBO show after reportedly butting heads with creator Lena Dunham.
– Adam Lambert is back on the market after calling it quits with boyfriend Sauli Koskinen.
– God (Tina Fey) has answered our prayers with a Mean Girls musical, written by Fey with music by her husband Jeff Richmond.
– Here’s declawed Pussycat Doll Nicole Sherzinger singing like a Broadway diva, emoting like a drag queen and impressing the hell out of Andrew Lloyd Webber with “Don’t Cry for Me Argentina”: