ON OUR GAYDAR — News, notes, clicks, and quips from around the web.
• Was 27-year-old Toronto man Chris Skinner murdered because he’s gay?
• The Winnepeg bathhouse fire that killed two men is now being treated as a homicide.
• Chuck Bass’ gay Gossip Girl kiss won’t be television’s last. And it certainly wasn’t the first.
• So SaveCalifornia.com president Randy Thomasson, upset over Harvey Milk Day, is calling for a boycott of … public schools?
• TMZ‘s gossip gay Harvey Levin isn’t staying quiet about having his phone records nabbed by officials.
• “Malcolm X was bisexual. Get over it.” Oh Peter Tatchell, you kill us!
• Just how much consideration should we give transgender travelers when it comes to cracking down on male terrorists, who might dress as women to avoid detection?
• How that whole Muslim/gay Paris soccer game became such a big deal.