– We know he’s CGI and everything, but if loving Mass Effect 2‘s Jacob Taylor is wrong, we don’t wanna be right.
– An opera based on the feel-good story of gay boxer and accidental murder Emile Griffith is being planned.
– This tweenage girl is having the freakout of a lifetime after snapping a pic of our favorite royal, Prince Harry, though in all fairness we’d react the same way. Only, there would probably be security involved.
– Nancy Jo Sales, author of the original profile of the “Bling Ring,” explains why Maxim magazine is at the root of all evil, or at least the root of the Ring’s heisty hijinks.
– Miss Utah‘s “epic fail” (as the kids are referring to it these days) blew her cover as none other than erstwhile pageant queen Alyssa Edwards.
– Kanye West is really making an effort to endear himself to the Kardashian Klan now that he’s stuck for life, this time recruiting fellow baby daddy Scott Disick in an American Psycho-inspired promo video.
– We’re a little late on these Arrested Development Father’s Day cards, but these gems are good all-year round.
– Speaking of great fathers, Brad Pitt recruited his eldest son Maddox for a cameo so he could get “shot in the head…multiple times.”
– John Mayer finally found a way to be tolerable, thanks to the indomitable “prancercise lady.”
– Sean Hayes grabbed Chelsea Handler‘s breasts, she joked about him being promiscuous as a gay man and everyone had a great, big old stereotypical laugh.
– And adding insult to the injury of being just plain awful is this Funny or Die video about “gaaayng rape.” We’ll choose “Die” on this one: