A recent study found that gay couples are vastly happier in their relationships than straight couples. Now, another study has found they’re better at sex, too.
The new study comes out of Indiana University. Researchers spoke to more than 2,000 LGB people and 50,000 straight people across the United States. Here’s what they found:
Gay men orgasm 89% of the time during sex.
Lesbians are not far behind at 86%.
Now, let’s compare that to heterosexuals.
Straight dudes were the most likely out of anyone to say they “usually always orgasmed when sexually intimate,” doing so 95% of the time.
But straight women fared much worse. They climax a paltry 65% of the time.
That means only 65% of heterosexual intercourse results in both partners having an O. The other 35% of the time, someone is left unsatisfied.
The obvious takeaway from this is that, if we use orgasms to measure the success rate of sexual intercourse, gay and lesbian people do sex better. Much better. 21% to 24% better.
Now what about bisexuals? Well, those numbers aren’t quite as good.
While bisexual men fare pretty well, orgasming 88% of the time during sex, bi women are not as fortunate. They’re about on par with straight women, orgasming at 66% of the time.
Bisexuals are often found to have the lowest life satisfaction among LGBTQ people.
Related: Study finds ‘double discrimination’ and loneliness disproportionately affect bisexuals
Duh. Anyone who’s been with a straight guy can attest to that. After a while the novelty wears off for even the most die hard straight guy chasers.
Also why gay porn is lacking today. Gay for pay needs to end.
LOL. Uh, just read that viral short story sensation “Cat Person” in the New Yorker to find out how straight women feel about straight guy’s sexual prowess.
And what’s up with the porn gifs, Queerty? If you’re going to show these does that mean you’re going to show more?
agreed…that all some think about!
Thanks for this report. After reading this now I can go to sleep tonight assured that the sun will rise tomorrow morning. Just curious but are gay people good for anything else other than sex? Is there nothing else to report on such as the gay man/woman who decided to open a business and hire a few of us from the community and show were are good for something other than porn, gay bars and HIV?
Am I hearing some insecurity here, Bob? My Dentist is gay, my BFF is gay and owns a chain of stores, and my lesbian sister-in-law teaches British Lit at a prestigious college. I’m guessing you either bag groceries, not that there’s anything wrong with that, or powerwash driveways. By the way, I am a straight, but very cool, female, lol, who comprehends what the Bible means when it says, “Love thy neighbor,” and “Judge not.” God will sort it out in the hereafter, and you may come up short, Bob. WWJD?
Lablah has new meaning!
Pattygale, to respond any further to your comment would amount to child abuse.
Lesbians cannot orgasm. They’re women – women don’t orgasm.
Orgasm refers to the unique ability of men to ejaculate sex cells on arousal. Women cannot do that.
If you think women can orgasm, your brain is in make-believe mode.
Jaxton, don’t want to make you feel bad, but you are obviously not doing something right! So sorry for your partner if you’re a guy, you if you’re a girl.
Wow Jaxton, the ignorance is just “dripping” (pun intended) from your comments…!
We have a real trump tard on our hands. Alternate facts for sure. What a dumb arse.
Such a no brainer. It’s common knowledge that us gays are better than heteros at EVERYTHING, with sex being at the top of the list. Poor heteros! Destined to lives of mediocrity through no fault of their own other than the misfortune of inheriting their parents inferior hetero genes. 😉
Well, I can understand gay men being better at sex than straight women. Only a man can really know how to please a man.
Comments are closed.