ON OUR GAYDAR — News, notes, clicks, and quips from around the web.
• ESPN‘s “Body” issue doesn’t just feature a naked Serena Williams, but some naked male jocks, too.
• In case you’re a reporter who needs to diversify your LGBT media contacts.
• Mickey Rourke isn’t sorry for calling a reporter a “faggot.”
• Has your teacher ever asked: “How would you feel about your tax dollars going to pay some black fag in New York to take pictures of other black fags?”
• Well this is curious: Homophobic Moscow Mayor Yuri Luzhkov will join Hillary Clinton in a monument ceremony for gay poet Walt Whitman.
• Hillary Clinton insists she will not run for president again. At least not in 2012.
• Uruguay’s transgender citizens will be able to finally change their legal names.
• Homophobes troll the Facebook pages of major media outlets, too.