• Bid2Beat AIDS‘ eBay auction closes up shop tomorrow, so you’d better hurry and bid on this signed copy of Amy Sedaris‘ domestic bible, I Like You: Hospitality Under The Influence. Current price: $102.50. We’re hoping it goes up to $200.
• Never forget Akinyele’s “Put It In My Mouth”. It’s so inclusive!
• Log Cabin Republican leader Patrick Sammon on Huckbaee’s AIDS comments:
[H]e needs to offer a more credible explanation for his comments than what he has offered so far… Governor Huckabee shouldn’t try to revise history to explain away his comments from 1992. He ought to do the right thing and admit he was wrong.
• Be glad Tom Tancredo won’t win the presidency.
• Conservative Italian lawmaker Dr. Paola Binetti blasts government for abandoning church values for pro-gay politics.
• Kate Clinton up on AfterEllen’s Gay Agenda.
• California Episcopal diocese votes “overwhelmingly” to break away over church’s relatively liberal gay policy.
• Gerard Butler pats PS: I Love You co-star Jeffrey Dean Morgan’s bum.