• The American Family Association is once again waging war on Ford but this time they’re bringing along 40 of their fanaticaly conservative buds! [AFA]
• DirtyColin.com may have quickly come and gone but our go-getting sister at Jossip dug up some dirt straight from a key player as to the status of the site. [Jossip]
• Sony and Logo are launching a music label specifically for “lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans-gendered artists” called Music with a Twist. Obviously someone neglected to consult a gay person about the label’s name. [Reuters]
• The gay hook-ups keep on coming. Here TV and Google video are joining forces and in turn become BFF.
• Mr. Blackwell phones in yet another worst dressed list with less surprises and even less interest than last year. [E Online]
• You too can own a piece of Keith Haring art! Well, if you have seven figures and can squeeze a 77-foot long mural into your pad. [SF Gate]