• Intern Joseph swears Jason Fox‘s “Aunt Jackie” will not only be the next big summer jam, but will change the course of dance forever. We’re not convinced. Are you? (We do, however, like the track.)
• Will Brazil-based, Natal-born soccer player Richarlyson come out of the closet this weekend. All signs – and insiders – point to “yes”.
• Our George Clooney fantasies just went out the window.
• The White House, Dick Cheney’s office, the Justice Department and the National Security Council have all been subpoenaed over wiretapping scandal.
• Majority of population don’t think gays can change their ways.
• Ann Coulter picks on Rosie O’Donnell‘s kids.
• A British man has been arrested for the 1997 murder of a trannie named Robyn Brown. Of the suddenly case, Scotland Yard remarks, “The arrest follows a review of the evidence using techniques that were not available to the original investigating team.”
• HRC does not approve of President Bush‘s veto threat over D.C.’s appropriate bill. It seems Bushie doesn’t approve of the bill’s domestic partnership registry. What a surprise.