– Mariah Carey threw some multi-platinum shade at rival/fellow American Idol judge Nicki Minaj during her interview with Barbara Walters. And Nicki didn’t look too happy about it. Also, who knew Babs Walters was such a potty mouth?
– The nominations for the BAFTAs, the British version of the Oscars, are out with Lincoln, Les Mis and Django receiving multiple nods.
– Entertainment Weekly has the first look at the new Hunger Games blockbuster-in-the-making, Catching Fire. If you’re into that crap.
– As if Justin Bieber hasn’t been underwhelming you enough, the pop tart will host and perform on Saturday Night Live on February 9. Here’s hoping for a pot smoking skit to make light of his recent trials, though god knows you’ll probably need to be high to laugh at it.
– The fifth season of Glee is up in the air, though a New York spinoff (i.e. the best idea they’ve had in years) is also a possibility.
– President Obama‘s inauguration will get a dose of diva with performances by Beyoncé and Kelly Clarkson.
– While we love us some Rachel Dratch, 30 Rock would never have been the same without Jane Krakowski‘s Jenna Maroney and her “Muffin Top.”
– The screenwriter of Fifty Shades of Grey is not pulling any punches, or gags for that matter, and is going for a full on NC-17 rating.
– Kristen Stewart has been nominated for Worst Actress at the Razzies for both Breaking Dawn Part 2 and Snow White and the Huntsman. Fair enough, but nominating Barbra Streisand for The Guilt Trip is sacrilege. Show some respect.
– Michelle Williams will make a guest appearance on BFF/frontrunner for best person ever Busy Philipps‘ show Cougar Town during its fourth season: