– G.I. Joe Retaliation decided to deprive the masses of D.J. Cotrona‘s abs so they could explore the bromantic tension between stars Channing Tatum and Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson. We don’t see why they couldn’t just kill two birds with three shirtless stones.
– It’s April Fool’s Day so don’t be fooled by everything you see on the Internet…which is actually good advice for everyday.
– This season of Glee has been hard on all of us, particularly Finn Hudson, aka Corey Monteith, who has checked back into rehab for “substance addiction.”
– Monteith can learn a thing or two from rehab all-star Lindsay Lohan. After she finishes partying her boobs out in Brazil, LiLo will report to rehab where she’ll get as clean and sober as one can get while still taking Adderall.
– Legendary music producer Phil Ramone has passed away due to complications from pneumonia. He was 79.
– Hip hopper Drake was honored that Rosie O’Donnell thought he was “cute” until Rosie revealed she was talking about another guy named Drake who was on a show for tweens.