– Queer R&B darling Frank Ocean posted an Instagram pic on Sunday in which he is canoodling with rumored boyfriend, male model Willy Cartier, thus sending a certain writer at Queerty into a jealous, murderous rage.
– In a sign of the quality that this year has afforded pop culture – or at least a sign that she should seriously consider hanging it up – Barbara Walters chose Honey Boo Boo as one of her “Most Fascinating People of 2012.”
– Cher‘s 26th studio album is tentatively scheduled for a late-March release and the legendary “Dark Lady” tweeted that it will be like Believe: “eclectic” with “big ass choruses” and “heart rippers.”
– Elizabeth Banks will make a return appearance on Modern Family as Mitch & Cam’s unhinged gal pal, Sal. Yay!
– Newt Gingrich will make a surprise, “completely random” appearance on Parks & Recreation as Newt Gingrich…yay?
– Notoriously private Beyoncé is opening up with her HBO documentary, airing February 16, that reveals intimate moments with huz Jay-Z as well as the prenatal posturings of one Blue Ivy Carter.