– Forlorn fox Steve Grand is being heralded as the first openly gay male country music star.
– Finland, angling for title of shadiest cunt-ry in the EU, sent Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton condoms as a baby gift.
– Meanwhile, Kate’s ginger-in-law Prince Harry is the Photoshopped face of UK gay watering hole, Manbar.
– For the seventh year in a row, Joey Chestnut proved he hasn’t even heard of a gag reflex.
[soundcloud url=”http://api.soundcloud.com/users/50102183″ params=”” width=” 100%” height=”450″ iframe=”true” /]
– Jay-Z and Beyoncé‘s new collabo, “Part II (on the Run)” — a sequel to their “’03 Bonnie and Clyde” — “leaked” online yesterday.
– Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga and Rihanna are just some of the celebs getting schooled on Twitter by adorable Brazilian kids learning English.
Please share this message from Tilda: “In solidarity. From Russia with love.” pic.twitter.com/3Mtsd8sLzS
— Christian Hodell (@christianhodell) July 4, 2013
– Oscar-winner and noted perfect human being Tilda Swinton has a message for Russia. Pay attention, comrades.
– In an apparent attempt to out-Thicke Robin Thicke, Justin Timberlake‘s ruanchy video for “Tunnel Vision” was briefly removed from YouTube for naked lady boobs:
I want to bite Steve Grand’s nipples. Is that wrong of me?
@Jared MacBride: Depends on how hard you bite.
@Jared MacBride: I’m next in line after you!
The misogyny in the Finland comment is really uncalled for. Please, Queerty, don’t go that route. Please.
I don’t get the enthusiasm for N•azi garb-wearing party-boy Harry, but some of those hot gingers in that movie Gingers could definitely be the faces of any gay bar worth visiting.
Tilda Swinton is the best!
BTW, Steve Grand is far from being the “first openly gay male country star”.
Think that “Prince” Harry story is a year old, but thanks for letting us know.
Comments are closed.