– Demi Moore’s boytoy boyfriend may have called it quits with the 50-year-old occasional actress, but Demi’s handling it well-ish by double-fisting her way through the break-up.
– Sir Ian McKellen’s been battling prostate cancer for the past seven year but luckily it’s not life threatening.
– It seems like a dapper monkey can’t take a quiet stroll through a Toronto Ikea without becoming an internet sensation. Geesh.
– File this under “Things you never asked for but certainly don’t mind are happening”: a Jumanji remake.
– According to Google’s annual Zeitgeist, Whitney Houston (may she rest) was the UK’s most searched-for person of 2012. It’s called going out on top, people.
– Beyoncé has signed a $50 million deal with Pepsi that includes a limited edition can bearing her face, a TV ad and a multi-million dollar fund for Bey’s “creative whims.”
– Charlie Sheen claims he lent $100,000 to Lindsay Lohan after they bonded over their failed careers and loss of smell on the set of Scary Movie 5 but Lindsay never thanked him. Imagine that.