– Good thing the government repealed “Dont’ Ask, Don’t Tell,” ’cause we’re running and telling everyone about this. Thank god the homoeroticism of the Naval Academy’s Herndon Climb remains in tact.
– And just ’cause there’s no such thing as too many shirtless Navy freshmen:
– Vin Diesel and his huge muscles keep him from getting the roles he really wants…like Ferris Beuller? Also, Vin Diesel is still around.
– Oprah, Michelle Obama and Beyoncé are among Forbes‘ Most Powerful Women in the World, but the real life version of Charlie’s Angels — or Destiny’s Favorite Children — can’t hold a candle to German chancellor Angela Merkel.
– Sharon Stone’s side boob-bearing dress nearly caused a wardrobe malfunction — also known as the plot of Basic Instinct 3.
– Michael Douglas really appreciated getting the role of Liberace in Behind the Candelabra, particularly after battling cancer. Plus, he recalls being blinded by Mr. Showmanship’s jewelry as a kid.
– Andrew Garfield really got into the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man routine by shooting hoops with some kids in NYC.
– Jennifer Aniston reunited with Friends co-stars Matthew Perry and Courtney Cox on The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
– The new Man of Steel trailer’s got a lot going on and all of it makes us pretty excited. Okay, mostly the shirtless Henry Cavill parts, but still — excited: