– The Kardashian klan’s annual Kristmas kard is out and it’s just as stagey and blatantly Photoshopped as you’d expect.
– Well this is a bromance just rife for gay speculation and/or fan fiction: Patrick Schwarzenegger and Taylor Lautner.
– Out magazine named professional mathlete Nate Silver its Person of the Year.
– Howard Stern wants Rosie O’Donnell to replace Sharon Osbourne on the next season of America’s Got Talent, or as it will be soon be known, America, Shut the Hell Up.
– Ricky Gervais is in talks to join The Muppets sequel, which already includes Modern Family’s Ty Burrell.
– Cheyenne Jackson’s got a new music video for “Don’t Wanna Know” featuring some impromptu dancing and irrationally hot construction workers, including Broadway superhunk Nick Adams who for some reason is wearing a shirt. Almost had us, Cheyenne. Almost.