– ESPN: The Magazine got a bunch of athletes to recreate album covers for its annual music issue, including Ryan Lochte. We bet if they had replaced that dollar bill with a Franklin, Lochte would’ve gone the full Nirvana.
– Leonardo DiCaprio and Bradley Cooper were bromancing the stone hard while in Miami. The two thesps were — allegedly — watching bikini-clad women. On a balcony. Shirtless. Together. Shirtless.
– Chris Brown lied about his community service — stemming from that whole Rihanna incident that everyone remembers except Rihanna and Chris Brown — so he’ll probably have to perform all 1,400 hours for realsies this time.
– Beyoncé‘s publicist wrote an email to BuzzFeed asking them to remove some “unflattering” photos of the megadiva. And of course BuzzFeed published the email and republished said “unflattering” photos.
– Meanwhile, Bey’s Super Bowl Halftime show failed to best Madonna‘s in the ratings, pulling in 104 million viewers compared to Madge’s 112.5 million.
– Britney Spears is coming to Vegas but she’s not raking in that Celine Dion money.
– The Bieber’s hosting Saturday Night Live this weekend and it looks…awful. Even by SNL standards: