– A woman was kicked off an airplane for invoking the memory of Whitney Houston with an off-key but impassioned rendition of “I Will Always Love You.” For god’s sake won’t they just let the woman rest? Whitney too.
– Colton Haynes, an appreciation.
– The Great Gatsby premiered to better-than-expected numbers, though it still got the Marvel kicked out of it by Iron Man 3.
– Seth Meyers will replace Jimmy Fallon on Late Night when the latter replaces Jay Leno next February.
– Barbara Walters is officially retiring. She’s had a decent run the past 900 years, though.
– Sean Hayes jazz-hands his way back onto the NBC primetime schedule with Sean Saves the World, since JUST SEAN! was probably taken. Guess NBC will at least have one gay dad next season after all.
– Is anyone else turned on by the new RoboCop suit?
– Kristen Wiig hosted SNL and this is one of our fave sketches for the simple tagline, “If you’re a gay man looking to bring something you can make fun of to a party, this is the CD for you!”