– A woman was kicked off an airplane for invoking the memory of Whitney Houston with an off-key but impassioned rendition of “I Will Always Love You.” For god’s sake won’t they just let the woman rest? Whitney too.
– The Great Gatsby premiered to better-than-expected numbers, though it still got the Marvel kicked out of it by Iron Man 3.
– Seth Meyers will replace Jimmy Fallon on Late Night when the latter replaces Jay Leno next February.
– Barbara Walters is officially retiring. She’s had a decent run the past 900 years, though.
– Is anyone else turned on by the new RoboCop suit?
– Kristen Wiig hosted SNL and this is one of our fave sketches for the simple tagline, “If you’re a gay man looking to bring something you can make fun of to a party, this is the CD for you!”